Wednesday, September 17, 2003

What is going on in California?
I had thought the election was scheduled for October 7. And while I haven't made any campaign appearances yet, I was also set to get my hair done so I could start doing so. But now some "court" thing has put the election on hold.
Now, unless I'm mistaken, the people of California, in accordance with the system of government they had established for themselves, had decided to hold this election. Am I right, or am I right?
So why in the name of Karl Marx is a court intervening? This court is not elected, as far as I know. So what business is of theirs?
Obviously, word had gotten out that I was surging in the polls, and this was the only way the capitalist pigs that secretly run most of the world could prevent my ultimate victory.
Between the Florida thing a couple of years ago, and now this California fiasco, it's obvious that democracy is a failed concept.
Guess that means we despots were right all along!!!