Saturday, August 30, 2003

I must confess that I am finding this democracy stuff very confusing. For example, my chief opponent, Arnold Schwarzenegger, has been criticized for his exploits with group sex!
Well, okay, but why? What does THAT have to do with your ability to govern, balance a budget, imprison those opposed to you, and build nuclear warheads for worldwide distribution to the highest bidder? Quite frankly, there IS no connection that I can see between one's sex life and any other aspect of your abilities as a leader. Besides, it would seem to me that any male able to boink a whole bunch of chicks in rapid succession actually PROVES that he is a worthy man!!
I suspect this whole controversy has something to do with what they call morality, a concept that is totally alien to me. The so-called voters claim that they are disturbed by leaders who perform IMmoral acts, but I suspect that the REAL problem is that they are jealous when the leader gets more babes!
I know that's certainly true in my case. Sure, the other world leaders claim they hate me because of my nukes, but really it's all the chicks streaming in and out of my bed chambers.


----------KAL, Baltimore Sun